This professionally custom built XD450 Plus drone equipped with Tarot 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal and GoPro like SJ4000 camera is a bundle from Xcellent Drones that is designed to provide an aerial platform for shooting stabilized professional/commercial grade photography and video. A ground station for monitoring live video feed from the drone is included. This drone was designed to fly your camera versus a consumer, off-the-shelf, quadcopter you purchase and attach a camera to it.
The XD450 Plus - Featured in the StormGuard booth at the Home + Remodeling Show (January 23-25, 2015) in the Dulles Expo Center, VA.
If your line of work (Realtors, Roof repairs, etc) can benefit from aerial shots for your customers, or you just want to have fun with a different perspective on life, this package is perfect for you. It is also affordably priced.
The Ready-to-fly XD450 Plus is based on our popular XD450 drone multi-rotor quadcopter DJI Naza controller with GPS and the Radiolink AT9 2.4GHZ Professional Radio System and equipped with the following upgrades:
- High performance Sunnysky balanced, low vibration brushless motors for professional looking video (see sample here)
- Balanced carbon fiber props
- 2x 5200mAH 3s lipo
- ** Apromimate flight time: ~15-18 minutes
- One-year membership in Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) - free gift to you
- Folding compass/GPS unit for ease of transport
What's in The Box
- XD450 Plus Drone with GoPro like, very popular, SJ4000 (up to 1080P) with:
- DJI Naza technology flight controller with GPS installed
- Six (6) pre-configured flight modes including (for example: GPS Hold, Altitude Hold, Intelligent Orientation Control Course Lock, Home Lock), failsafe, and Return-to-Launch)
- LED navigation and status indicators with colored arms for ease-of-navigation
- Low voltage battery alarm
- Tarot 2-Axis or equivalent brushless gimbal (Brushless fimbal stabilizes the SJ4000 camera for smooth video) - installed
- 2.4 GHz Radio Transmitter
- 5.8 Ghz wireless transmitter/receiver
- 7" High Definition monitor for ground station monitoring (live video via wireless feed from the camera on the multi-rotor to the ground station)
- 2x 5000mAH 3s lipo battery
- Battery charger
- RC Flight Simulator with a drone training program (Recommended)
- Retractable landing gear
- Upgrade to DJI Naza technology
- 3D/3-axis gimbal
- Virtual Cockpit HUD/Telemetry heads-up display using On Screen Display (OSD). Example stats displayed on the ground station monitor: Airspeed, GPS Lock, Heading, Velocity, Wind Speed, Flight mode, Battery voltage, flight time and much more.
- GoPro 3+ (call or email for pricing)
- ** Flight time varies with payload, wind conditions, altitude, temperature, humidity, flying style, and pilot skills.
- Allow 7-10 business days for delivery (units must be built, and pass all QC and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliance tests before delivery/shipping)