Karma: 470mm Carbon-Fiber Folding Frame GPS and FPV Quadcopter from Xcellent Drones. Meets all current FAA guidelines for safety and operational restrictions.
Professionally Ready-to-Fly Drone built with high quality components and provides the ultimate in performance and safety. Ease of transport when folded.
Karma is a carbon-fiber folding drone constructed on a 470m-size carbon-fiber frame with powerful motors, 2.4Ghz RadioLink AT10 and the DJI Naza Flight Controller with GPS. The optimized Naza controller offers more stability, enhanced features and better flight characteristics.
After payment, allow ten (10) business days for delivery; this is because each Karma is component-built from scratch, tuned and tested (day/night flying) before delivery to you. Hardware mounting and software tuning are all done prior to delivery. You select additional the components (battery size, 1080P camera, etc) to make it FPV ready. The result is the perfect machine for First-person-View (FPV) photography and video!
Karma is equipped with bright LED lights, green in the front arms and red in the rear, making orientation easy in both day and night flying. The arms fold neatly, making it easy to transport.
The new DJI Naza LitePlus Controller offers the following:
Specifications of Karma
- Main Rotor Diameter: 18 inches
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 10 inches
- Main Motor Size: 950KV
- Length: 18 inches
- Width: 15 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Flying weight (without gimbal and camera): 1.5lbs
- ** Approximate Flight Time (without gimbal and camera): approximately 15-20 minutes with a 3s 6000mAH battery
- RadioLink AT10 2.4Ghz radio system
- 10x4.5 propellers (included: 2 x CW and 2 x CCW)
- Rotor Type: QuadCopter
- Completion Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
- 3s 6000mAH lipo battery (included)
- iMaz battery charger
a) Flight time varies with payload, wind conditions, altitude, temperature, humidity, flying style,and pilot skills.