Acleo: A 560mm Carbon-Fiber Folding Frame GPS and FPV Quadcopter from Xcellent Drones. Meets all current FAA guidelines for safety and operational restrictions.
Professionally Ready-to-Fly Drone built with high quality components and provides the ultimate in performance and safety.
The Acleo is a carbon-fiber folding drone constructed on a 560m-size carbon-fiber frame with powerful motors, Taranis Plus (talking radio) and the new Tarot ZYX-M 32-bit Flight Controller with GPS. The new Tarot controller offers more stability, enhanced features and better flight characteristics compared to the DJI Naza-m v2 controller
After payment, allow ten (10) business days for delivery; this is because each Acleo is component-built from scratch, tuned and tested (day/night flying) before delivery to you. Hardware mounting and software tuning are all done prior to delivery. You select additional the components (battery size, 1080P camera, etc) to make it FPV ready. The result is the perfect machine for First-person-View (FPV) photography and video!
The Acleo is equipped with bright LED lights, green in the front arms and red in the rear, making orientation easy in both day and night flying. The arms fold neatly, making it easy to transport.
The new Tarot ZYX-m 32 bit flight controller offers the following:
Specifications of Acleo
- Main Rotor Diameter: 22 inches
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 11 inches
- Main Motor Size: 800-880KV
- Length: 15 inches
- Width: 15 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Flying weight (without gimbal and camera): 1.5lbs
- ** Approximate Flight Time (without gimbal and camera): approximately 15-20 minutes with a 4s 6600mAH battery
- Taranis Plus 2.4Ghz radio system with x8R and aluminium carry case (included)
- 11x5.5 propellers (included: 2 x CW and 2 x CCW)
- Rotor Type: QuadCopter
- Completion Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
- 4s 6600mAH lipo battery (included)
- iMaz battery charger
a) Flight time varies with payload, wind conditions, altitude, temperature, humidity, flying style,and pilot skills.